Help consumers browse, shop, and apply.
Last Updated: August 28, 2018
Children's Personal Information
Our Website is not intended for nor directed to persons under 18 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under 18. When we learn we have collected or received personal information from a person under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a person under 18, please contact us using the information provided under Contact MK.
Personal Information We Collect
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
You provide to us, such as:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as: first name and last name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, social security number, date of birth, tax identifiers, credit identifiers, government issued identification numbers, employment, bank account information, and ANY OTHER INFORMATION THE WEBSITE COLLECTS DEFINED AS PERSONAL OR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION UNDER AN APPLICABLE LAW or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline ("personal information");
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details. The usage details may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, location of your device or computer, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- Authentication and security credential information,
- Information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, download content from us, or open emails or click on links in emails from us.
- Information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, "posted") on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile, please be aware no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Automatically collected, such as:
- Information you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, or requesting further services.
- Occurrences of technical errors, diagnostic reports, you setting preferences, backup information, API calls, your support/problem report, and other logs.
- The full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our website (including date and time) and MK offerings, content you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, and page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs);
- Your responses to surveys we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Your search queries on the Website.
- Identifiers and information contained in cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies.
From other sources:
You provide about a third party:
If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about our Services, we will ask you for your friend's name and email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the site. MK stores this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email and tracking the success of our referral program. The information you provide (names, e-mail addresses, etc.) is used for communication and is not used for any other marketing purpose unless we obtain consent from that person or we explicitly say otherwise. Please be aware when you use any send-to-a-friend functionality through our Services, your email address may be included in the communication sent to your friend.
Your friend may contact us to request we remove this information from our servers.
You provide as an employee or employee applicant of MK:
The following are non-exclusive ways we may use information provided to us by employees or applicants:
- Responding to inquiries in connection with prospective employment at MK, and processing employment applications;
- Carrying out human resources functions such as training, career/succession planning, administering contracts, evaluating employees, and providing benefits;
- Enabling MK and its employees to contact each other by telephone, fax, e-mail, or post;
- Administering compensation, bonus and other employment needs;
- Arranging employees' travel plans;
- Maintaining building security and employee health and safety;
- Running internal administrative analytics, such as staffing, headcount and statistics initiatives;
- Complying with our legal obligations, policies and procedures;
- Transferring Personally Identifiable Information to others as required by our legal, regulatory, compliance and auditing needs.
How We Collect Personal Information
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Technologies We May Use for Automatic Data Collection
Below are a few technologies we may use to data collect. In the future, other new technology and methods for collecting data may be utilized.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) permitting the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity). We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
We may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). Please use the information provided under Contact MK for information on how you can opt out of behavioral tracking on this website and how we respond to web browser signals and other mechanisms that enable consumers to exercise choice about behavioral tracking.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties.
How We Use Personal Information
We use information we collect about you or you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services you request from us.
- To provide customer service.
- To communicate with you by providing you notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices, and about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers, MK, and others. We may also use scoring methods to assess and manage credit risks.
- To measure use of, analyze performance of, fix errors in, provide support for, improve and develop the Website.
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
How We Share Personal Information
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of MK Decisioning Systems, LLC's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by MK Decisioning Systems, LLC about our Website users is among the assets transferred;
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to/not opted out of these disclosures. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Personal Information;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to use the "Request a Demo" feature of our Website, we will transmit your email address to an MK employee for demo scheduling;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- With your consent;
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- To enforce or apply our Site Terms https://mkdecision.com/site-terms/ or Service Terms https://mkdecision.com/service-terms/ and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of MK Decisioning Systems, LLC, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Personal Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data. You can also always opt-out by sending us your request. To make such a request, please use the information provided under Contact MK.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data or at any other time by sending us your request. To make such a request, please use the information provided under Contact MK. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information we collect or you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers' target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by sending us request. To make such a request, please use the information provided under Contact MK.
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page. You may also send us an email to request to access, correct, or delete any personal information you have provided to us. To make such a request, please use the information provided under Contact MK. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. If you delete your User Contributions from the Website, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other Website users. Proper access and use of information provided on the Website, including User Contributions, is governed by our Site Terms https://mkdecision.com/site-terms/.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please use the information provided under Contact MK.
How We Secure Personal Information
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions and Personally Identifiable Information will be encrypted using SSL technology. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
For additional information, or if you have questions regarding this Policy and/or our privacy practices, contact us at: MK Decisioning Systems, LLC., 233 A Street Ste 1210, San Diego, CA 92101, ATTN: MK Legal.
To request any opt out, or to request to access, correct, or delete personal information, please send us an email stating your request(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
MK is proud to be recognized by: