Social Media Assistant
Marketing, Full-TimeApply for this Position
We are looking for a responsible social media assistant who will provide a support to the marketing team. Duties will include creating social media profiles, posting updates and using social media tools to automate tasks.
Social media Assistant should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels. You are responsible for joining relevant conversations on behalf of the brand and "soft selling" the product by providing support to current and prospective customers.
- Proven work experience as an Social Media Assistance
- Experience with Facebook Ads and other Marketing initiatives
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Powerpoint), and Social Media web platforms.
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Manage social media messages, posting, responding and outreach
- Help coordinate and arrange social media material initiatives (graphics, videos, etc), responding to posts, coordinating posts, etc.
- Assist with Facebook and other social media ad campaigns
- Assist in photography, shooting videos, and directing creative content
- Assist in doing market research for hot topics and trends in industry
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Emotional maturity
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
Social Media Assistant